Enjoy Horror Writing? Go to The Darker Realms! www.helenmvalentina.com
- What is YOUR Creative Genius? A New Pick a Card Reading For All the Wonderful Creatives Out There! October 30, 2021
- For All The Writers/Reader Out There – New Pick a Card Reading: How Do People See You As the Main Character? September 30, 2021
- For All the Wonderful Creative Souls Who Visit This Blog – a New Pick a Card reading To Help You Unleash Your Creative Inspiration! August 28, 2021
- The Star Beyond the Water By Jaycee Anderson – My Review and The Novel’s Link to the Crystal Unity Tarot August 17, 2021
- Eternal Road -The Final Stop By John Howell – My Review July 18, 2021
Join 2,447 other subscribers
Tag Archives: apology
Reached an impasse No apology For the lies Deceit and treachery No remorse And no fault is owned Each will stand But only stand alone What of love When blame is on the line? Mediate For a truth refined … Continue reading
I apologise For speaking truth I apologise For giving proof I apologise I deep regret I showed my hand I deep regret I understand I deep regret Forgive me now For being right Forgive me now For I can’t quite … Continue reading
Just popping in….
Hi Just wanted to pop in to say I know I’ve been absent without leave from WP more than I would like of late, and it won’t change for a while because work went from mad to pure insanity in … Continue reading
Posted in Air, Conversation Tagged apology, hectic, time, WordPress family 17 Comments
A Pre-Emptive Apology To My WordPress Family….
Hi From time to time I’ve said my work life is mad. Trust me, it is. But for the most part I had a schedule to allow me to blog regardless of the hours and stresses of my work life – an … Continue reading
Posted in Air, Conversation Tagged apology, Aspiration, Blogging, Community, Musings, request, time, WordPress, WordPress family, work, Work–life balance, writing 34 Comments