Enjoy Horror Writing? Go to The Darker Realms! www.helenmvalentina.com
- What is YOUR Creative Genius? A New Pick a Card Reading For All the Wonderful Creatives Out There! October 30, 2021
- For All The Writers/Reader Out There – New Pick a Card Reading: How Do People See You As the Main Character? September 30, 2021
- For All the Wonderful Creative Souls Who Visit This Blog – a New Pick a Card reading To Help You Unleash Your Creative Inspiration! August 28, 2021
- The Star Beyond the Water By Jaycee Anderson – My Review and The Novel’s Link to the Crystal Unity Tarot August 17, 2021
- Eternal Road -The Final Stop By John Howell – My Review July 18, 2021
Join 2,448 other subscribers
Tag Archives: genres
How Do You Solve a Problem Like a Genre?
How do you solve a problem like a genre How catch a novel’s essence, state it true? How do you find the words to tag the genre A comedy, a dark romance, what’s new? Many a thing you’d … Continue reading
Posted in Conversation, Fire Tagged Aspiration, book categories, challenge, choice, genres, Marketing, Musings, publishing, Romance novel, Satire, Sound of Music, truth, writing, Writing style 29 Comments
Rome Construction Crew Update – Are You Curious?
I’m juggling a couple of projects now, and it may very well mean I am completely barking mad. The work on a YouTube type promo video for The Seed is continuing apace and will eventually be distributed in an email promotional campaign, … Continue reading
Posted in Air, Conversation, Fire Tagged Aspiration, black comedy, books, choice, comedy, creativity, genres, indie publishing, madness, Musings, publishing, RCC, RCC Update, Romance, Rome Construction Crew, truth 16 Comments