To My WordPress Community

Community

Community (Photo credit: Jeff Kubina)

In this warm community
Embraced by fellow scribes
It’s like I find immunity
From harsher real life tribes

Your friendship and your words
Awake a dream within
Your writings are like birds
About to take to wing

I thank you for your time
I thank you for your heart
The beauty of your rhymes
The dreams that you impart

This entry was posted in Fire, Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to To My WordPress Community

1. I really feel your lovely, heartfelt words, Helen! Thank you so very much for being a part of my community as well. I look forward to your celestial scribe with each day that dawns. Hope you are having a wonderful day, my friend 🙂
    Cheers,
    Tyler

2. elorayne says:

Oh my goodness! How completely lovely! … And thank YOU for your encouragement!!

3. The community benefits from writers who resemble you.

4. I’m certainly not a fellow writer, but I am happy you are part of my community too!

5. David M. Green says:

🙂 Your welcome and thank-you as well! 🙂

6. Jack Flacco says:

Your welcome 🙂

7. ioniamartin says:

What a lovely way to show appreciation! This is beautiful:)

8. ioniamartin says:

Reblogged this on readful things blog and commented:
    A beautiful poem of appreciation!

9. Beautiful poem. Definitely feel the love. Happy to have met you and get to read your poems.

10. Beautiful as ever 🙂

11. Biocadence says:

Sigh… I’m not the only one who is so enriched by this community, I know;). Boy, is it lovely to hear it expressed so brilliantly here!

Annie at Biocadence

12. So beautiful, so true, and you are an important part of what makes it so. Beautifully expressed – feel the gratitude coming right back at you:-)

13. Very nice, especially sharing your words.

14. Drops of Ink says:

The community is made all the better by lovely, talented people, such as yourself. xo

15. Eric says:

Thank you, dear, for such a nice message! It was like getting a hallmark in the mail. 😀 Eric

16. Glynis says:

What can I say that hasn’t already been said….beautiful….and thank you

17. Kira says:

This wonderful, Helen 🙂 You verbalized what I think we all feel in our hearts about the community we have found on WP!

18. ksbeth says:

what a beautiful tribute to this whole community )

19. Eric Alagan says:

That’s beautiful, Helen – thank you too for your companionship 🙂

20. Ankur Mithal says:

Amen to that! I completely agree. I started tentatively a year and a half back. The support of this community has been a big factor in continuing. I have also successfully published a couple of books since. Thank you WordPress community.

21. it is such a beautiful community I agree wholeheartedly with you =)

22. I humbly accept all your compliments my dear-dragon-loving-friend :p

23. me, too – you expressed it beautifully

24. Kira says:

Reblogged this on poemtherapy and commented:
    The wonderful thing about WordPress is the community that you find on here. This poem says it perfectly…enjoy

25. lunastarla says:

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful words and inspiring this community. 🙂

26. lzlabs says:

great write, loved this

27. words4jp says:

this is such a beautiful tribute – I am proud to be amongst such wonderful writers and to get to experience such talent and creativity – such as yours:) xx

28. beeseeker says:

Every now and then, my talented friend-in-poetry, you get what you deserve.

29. Shainbird says:

Wow Helen! I only stumbled on this one just today, and it reminds me so much of the one I wrote one day later! The similarities are eerie and we both cite birds. I don’t think anyone will believe such a coincidence 🙂 Lovely and gracious! I am glad to be linked to a like-minded poet!

• Thank you, I think the creative process is mysterious and you find sometimes we all think of similar themes at the same time – the beauty being we then do our own take on that. Ah, the mysteries of creativity, it’s wonderful!! 🙂